According to Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation”), Article 19 of Act No. 18/2018 Z. z. on Data Protection GDPR (GDPR) we process your personal information as follows:
Reasons and tips for data processing
We process personal information you provide when ordering our services or ordering a newsletter pursuant to Art. 6 ods. (1) e) GDPR. The data we process in this regard is your name, surname, phone number and email address. In order to invoice you we process: company name, first name, surname, Business ID, VAT number, VAT ID, money institution, account number, e-mail, telephone number, name and surname of the customer.
With suppliers and intermediaries, we have a personal data processing agreement that guarantees that they will treat this data in a legal manner.
Provision of personal data to third parties
We will not sell your data to third parties or otherwise provide them for commercial purposes.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by a third-party Google, Inc. (“Google”) provider. Google Analytics serves to evaluate the use of our website, compile reports on website activity and other services related to website activity and Internet usage.
As a person concerned, you have the following rights:
– the right to rectification (Section 22 of the Act),
– the right of deletion (Section 23 of the Act);
– the right to limit processing (Section 24 of the Act),
– the right to data portability (Section 26 of the Act),
– the right to object processing (Section 27 of the Act),
– the right to withdraw consent (Section 14 (3) of the Act),
– the right to file a motion to initiate proceedings under Section 100 of the Act.
In case of issues and uncertainties of using these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
Martina Klúčiková, Modra Tours